Monday, October 16, 2017

October "JumpStart" Sketch Challenge Inspiration

Happy Monday everyone!
Today we are showcasing two beautiful layouts inspired by our

Our first layout was created by 
Designer Dee Hunt
using the 
Carta Bella "Our Family" Page Kit
included in the 

"Being A Brother"
Dee:
"I used the leftover pieces from the Carta Bella "Our Family" Page Kit, to create my layout for this month's sketch. 
My grandson Jason loves being the big brother of my granddaughter Mila. 
And she loves how he makes her laugh."


Designer Rochelle Spears
used the 
PinkFresh "Boys Fort" Page Kit
included in the 
to create her layout inspired by the sketch

"Hello My Hero"

And here is this month's sketch created by
Designer Lisa Hidy
We would love for you to create a layout inspired by this months sketch and share it with us.
For complete challenge details and rules click HERE.
You have until October 31st to play along.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment