Monday, August 7, 2017

Echo Park Summer Fun Page Kit Inspiration

Hello ScrapRoom Friends!

This week, we are going to take a closer look at the "Flavors" (Page kits) that are in the

Let's start with the 
 * Embellishments will vary.

Look at these wonderful summer colors! 

Here's some inspiration from our Designers: 

"The Sweet Taste of Summer"
Designer: Steffanie Seiler
Steffanie said this about her layout:
"I love the colors in this FOTM kit featuring the latest summer collection from Echo Park. The sentiments made me think of summer berries---my favorite being blueberries. Once I knew what I wanted to do, I actually went out and took photos for this layout! So much fun! Echo Park never seems to let me down with the variety of prints in their collections. This is definitely a favorite!
Inspired by PageMaps July 2017 sketch."

Steffanie  also used the
 Embellishment Add-On kit
& stickers letter, border punch from personal stash to create her layout.


"CareFee & Happy"
Designer: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"I really love this collection! All the colors are super cute!  For this layout, I wanted to use the yellow paper for most of the background.  I used enamel dots from my personal stash and I cut "Happy" from my Cameo." 

 Here's a look at the  August Flavors of the Month kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!
Visit our 
for reveal & process videos with our kits!

Thank you for stopping by! 
Visit us tomorrow when we give you a closer look at another August "Flavor"! 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment