Thursday, July 6, 2017

Simple Stories "Summer Days" Page Kit & Inspiration!

Hello TSR Friends! 

Here's the last "Flavor" from the 

Here's a look at 
Simple Stories "Summer Days" Page Kit:
This is a really fun Summer collection! 

Here's a couple of layouts from our Designers:

"Summer"
Designer: Ashley Smith

Ashley said this about her layout:
"This was a fun layout to put together. I love aqua and summer paper collections. We lived in Florida for several years so I have a million beach and pool photos to scrap. I chose the pink paper as the main patterned paper because the subtle pattern is a good place to layer the embellishments. When putting embellishment groups on a page, I like to repeat a design element or color. On this page I chose to put a little red in each group." 
Ashley also used the Embellishment Add-On Kit to create her layout.

"Happy"
Designer: Rochelle Spears

"Happy Girls Are The Prettiest"
Designer:  Brenda Ragsdale
Brenda shared this about her layout:
"My nieces were recently invited to Florida to participate in a cheerleading competition at Disney World.   This kit was perfect to document the fun they were having during their first
time at Disney World!  I wasn't sure at first what photos I was going to use for this kit but when I saw the photo of the girls taken at the entrance with the flowers and all the bright colors,  the
light bulb came on.   There's more fun photos of them taken during that week and I am looking forward to using the scraps to complete at least one more layout!
All items used are from the kit with the exception of the twine I pulled from my personal stash!"

Here's a look at the July Flavors of the Month kit: 
YES!! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Make sure you visit tomorrow!  
We will be revealing the July Freaky Fast Formula Challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment