Monday, July 10, 2017

Doubleshot Kit - PhotoPlay Page Inspiration

It's time to take a closer look at the

The Scrap-Room's Doubleshot Kit consists of 
(2) individual page kits.

Here's a look at the first page kit:

Check out this video of the Doubleshot Kit
from TSR's videographer TinaGale!fac
Thank you TinaGale! 

Here's what are Designers created using this awesome page kit:

"Celebrate Summer"
by: Dee Hunt
Dee said this about her layout:
"This is an extra layout that I used my leftovers to create of my granddaughter on her slip and slide for her birthday celebration. They love to celebrate all the summer activities at her birthday so I thought this was a fitting title for the page. No I did keep this one simple because I wanted the photo to do all the speaking but you could dress it up even more if you like."

"Water Play"
By: Rochelle Spears

Rochelle said this about her layout:
"I'm so loving these Summer Page kits! PHotoPlay did not disappoint! This page kit is so fun it actually made me think about, what is actually on my Summer bucket list! lol I'm usually not high on colored cardstock for my background but this yellow from Bazzill is beautiful! Everything is from the page kit except "Splash" which was cut from the Cameo and then inked."

Here's a look at the 
$15.00/$17.00 + shipping
(Membership price/Non-Membership)
To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:

Make sure you visit us tomorrow for more Doubleshot Kit reveal/inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment