Thursday, February 9, 2017

Simple Stories Love & Adore Inspiration

Hello Scrappers! 

Today we are sharing the last page kit from the 
Simple Stories "Love & Adore"
Wowsers!  Another beautiful collection! :)

Take a look at how our Designers used this page kit:

"Yum"
By Steffanie Seiler
Stephanie shares this about her layout:
"These papers are the perfect compliment to the ice cream cone in my photo, don't you think? And who says food can't be your passion? I think many would agree that it definitely can be! I took the love themed papers, sentiments and embellishments and used them to support my love for this amazing ice cream place we have here in Portland. I made a pocket with the pink heart paper to tuck in a menu that I collected on this trip. I often forget to include memorabilia...but not this time!"

Stephanie also used the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit, Embellishment Add-On Kit and used the Silhouette for her Title.

"XOXO"
Designer: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"I'm still working on my daughter's album and this page kit was perfect for this yummy photo!!  Everything is from the page kit, except a few stickers from the Embellishment Add-in Kit."

Here's a look at the

If you are looking for a kit with lots of variety, the kit is perfect for you! 
You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping!
You can purchase this kit and/or join our monthly membership at:

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits! 

See you back you here tomorrow for the Recipe Card layout reveals!

No comments:

Post a Comment