Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February Kits ~ Design Team Extra Layouts

Hi there!
Today we are showcasing the extra layouts created by our 
design team using the February Kits.

Designer TinaGale Husong
created the beautiful layout below using the 
Simple Stories "Love andAdore" Page Kit
included in the 

Check out the process video TinaGale created for this layout:

Designer Rochelle 
Also used the 
"Love and Adore" Page Kit 
to create the wonderful layout below:

"Remember This Night"
Rochelle:
"I used the extra scraps from my last layout to create this layout. I made the pocket from using another pocket as a template. Title is from my personal stash."

To create the layout below, I used the
Echo Park "Just Be You" Page Kit
also included in the 
This page kit was so much fun to work with and great for scrapping photos of my granddaughters.
Everything is included in the kit with the exceptions of the phrase stickers, twine and sticker alphas, which I added from my personal stash!

The pages below were created utilizing the 
One Canoe Two "Hazelwood" Page Kit
also included in the 

The first layout was created by 
Designer Rochelle Spears

"My Beautiful Girls"
Rochelle:
"Love the butterflies in this collection. I fussy cut them out to highlight them on the page. The colors in this page kit is different from a lot of other collections right now and I love that!"

And the second layout was created by
Designer Dee Hunt

"Lovely"
Dee:
"These are the last photos I have of my grandmother taken with a very old phone because she never liked having her photos taken so I had to sneak it. 
I used scraps leftover from two February kits to make this layout."

For more information on kit prices, subscriptions, etc.,
please visit our website at 

We appreciate you stopping by today and hope that you will stop by tomorrow
when we highlight the cards our designers created using the February Kits.\

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment