Monday, February 6, 2017

Crate Paper Page Kit & Inspiration!

Hello and Happy Monday!
Welcome to the first page kit reveal for February! 

Here's the 
Crate Paper "Heart Day"
Page Kit from the 

Check out this wonderful layout created with this page kit:

"Ready to Roll"
TSR Designer: Steffanie Seiler
Stephanie shared this about her layout:
"Ok...I'm not usually one for a lot of pink prints but I loved this kit! It was actually the first FOTM kit I grabbed to create with this month! I really liked the variety of prints and the sizes---tiny red hearts all the way to big soft flowers. You'll notice that I didn't go Valentine-y or Love themed with this layout. I instead focused on something I enjoy...packing up and getting away for a long crop weekend!"
"
Stephanie also used paper from the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and items from the Embellishment Add-On kit.  Silhouette for title, mist, foam hearts, machine stitching, eyelet, and twine is from Steffanie's personal stash. 

Here's a look at the
Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube channel for videos on our kits! 
See you back here tomorrow with another page kit reveal! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment